BBC Smear Busted – The BBC in peril

Those that know me will understand the notion of this hack joining FaceBook is so against my principles you just cannot believe the pain it’s causing me.
So what is it that is SO IMPORTANT that I have taken the FaceBook shilling – answer the BBC.
So the report is coming out which will hail the end of the BBC because some idiots think it’s a good vote winner. WELL IT’S NOT!
This isn’t about top slicing the BBC it’s about killing off the world’s NUMBER ONE broadcaster.
Yes, the BBC have upset me but compared to the rest they have standards that others only dream of achieving. All this SMEAR about the BBC is purely to make sure what?
A more balanced broadcast arena for the British public? NO!
To save the British public money? NO! It will make viewing more expensive.

My advice to anyone interested in retaining a British Institution that has yet to be mirrored and certainly has not been equalled anywhere in the world is to vote with your pen. WRITE TO YOUR MP! Write to your local BBC with a letter of SUPPORT. Write to the BBC TRUST and SHOW YOUR SUPORT.

And join the ruddy FaceBook Group and get all your friends to do the same.

No comments: