Hello English Pug – SMEAR BUSTER?

Oh dear oh dear, seems I’ve rattled some feathers on a forum.
It seems they are claiming I released “personal details” on my little Blog and for that reason people should complain to Google about me. PAH!
Can’t you read lad? And what makes your comment so rich is that you frequent a place that seems happy to release personal details of people with those posting the information hiding behind Mummies Apron - you sound like those idiots on the original UK CB system that used 'handles', like the authorities didn't know who they were.
By the way, have you never heard of a pen name? Clearly, you haven’t.
The truth is I was well respected by journalists but editors wouldn’t touch me, as I was very outspoken about issues rather like the present Telegraph stories. However, my time was before it was fashionable to be as honest as some editors are today.
I took up a pen name to enable me to carve out a living, which was a waste of time though as I do believe that SMEAR SHOULD BE BUSTED!
So I walked away from the career I held in such high esteem to work in a totally unrelated business sector where my skills of digging for the truth were very much appreciated and welcomed. Now I’m in a position where I can back out from the hum drum life and have enough resources now to continue with my first love.
So if you want to take a pop at me; BRING IT ON!
Now to one of your points, my previous career gave me totally legit access to places like Companies House and even more juicy places. One of your mates mates wrote to me saying he was doing some research, well all he needs to do is pay for it to be done. That’s what we did and where my skills were used.
So I stand by that which I wrote! Come on Lad, do you really think Shaun would admit to being who he is? No, as that would destroy him. I had no reason to damage his future, he might have kids and I would never hurt kids, which is why I left the full details reserved.
By the way, thanks for highlighting the typo, fixed TAR! Let’s hope others follow you and come over here to get the other side of this SMEAR CAMPAIGN.
I’ll always be happy to respond here. The reason I say that is your places are a bit like those inane phone-ins where the so-called star cuts you off when they don’t like your point of view. So for that reason people will find the SMEAR BUSTED HERE!

No comments: